Onsite Delivery Model
We position our skilled personnel on the client site where they work in continuous interaction with the client’s team for the entire period ranging between the point of collecting information to its implementation as well as its maintenance and support.
The advantage of this model are:
- Face to face dealing with the clients.
- On Hand Information: We can obtain first hand information by understanding the scenario existing at the client’s place.
- No chance of communication gap.
- Minimum chances of alterations in later stages: The number of changes required in the output provided by the service provider will almost be negligible.
Offsite Delivery Model
Here we works in a nearby vicinity of the client i.e. located within the same city/country as that of the client. This will prove beneficial to the client as well as to the service provider as the service provider will have a better understanding of the client’s need resulting from the fact of having an almost similar background as far as the geographical factor is concerned. Offsite Model enables the client and our team to have a face-to-face interaction on a regular basis, which will be advantageous to both .This is especially beneficial when the client’s requirements are not well defined and are expected to change during the course of the project.
The advantages of offsite delivery model are the following:
- Faster Response: Responsiveness to changes in client’s needs is faster.
- Clear Perception: Physical proximity helps to understand the client’s needs in a better way.
- Good Synchronization: Better coordination between the client’s team and Calmove Team
Offshore Delivery Model
In Offshore Delivery Model, the entire project is accomplished at our offshore development center, which is located in India.. The client will be dealing directly with the offshore team. The service provider will have no face-to-face interaction with the client during the entire process once the initial interaction with the client regarding their requirements and expectations is over. Of course as the project progresses, both the parties will be communicating regularly through other means of communication so as to clear off any doubts that may arise. The offshore software delivery model is preferred where the project is well planned in advance to its commencement and our offshore development center team has a clear understanding as to what the client's needs are. Also the client should be very clear about what they expect and it should be conveyed in clear definite terms to the service provider. The clients prefer to go for the offshore model when their project is long termed and voluminous. Offshore Outsourcing is again the best option when the client expects to have a series of IT projects, critical to achieve its business objectives, to be done at an affordable cost. The offshore development center can have a dedicated team catering specifically to the client’s needs; thereby enabling the service provider to provide the best possible results as expected by the client
The advantages of Offshore Delivery Model are the following:
- Reduced Costs: Advantage of low labor cost, which will be reflected in drastic reduction in the overall costs.
- Excellent Results: Clients can get high quality work from the quality offshore resources.
- No extra Expenses: Client doesn’t have to put additional infrastructure needed to complete their tasks.
- Access to the Most Optimal Resources: Client can have access to the best possible technology, skilled manpower and equipments, depending on their budgets.
- 24/7 Productivity: Project is not affected by time-zone difference.
Hybrid Delivery Model
In Onsite/Offshore (Hybrid) Delivery Model, the outsourcing work is distributed between the service provider’s onsite center and the offshore development center & thereby the client gets the advantage of both types of outsourcing models. It is one of the most successful and popular outsourcing models employed today by many companies. The distribution of work depends on the type of project. Usually 20-30% of the work is done by the onsite center and the rest is done by the offshore development center.
The advantages of Onsite/Offshore Delivery Model are the following:
- Direct dealings with the client: Direct interaction with the client is possible through the onsite center. So no possibility of communication gap. Also the service provider gets a better picture of the client’s needs.
- 24/7 productivity: Round the clock continuous work cycle becomes possible by making the best possible use of the time-zone difference.
- Access to the most excellent resources: Client can have access to the best technology, skilled manpower and equipment possible made available to them by the offshore development center.
- Great cost benefits: Cost savings resulting from majority of the work being outsourced to the offshore development center where the resources are comparatively cheaper.
- Best possible management of resources: Usage efficiency of resources is highest with this model.
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by Calmove and made available to customers over a network, typically the Internet. SaaS is becoming an increasingly prevalent delivery model as underlying technologies that support Web service and service-oriented architecture (SOA) mature and new developmental approaches, such as Ajax , become popular. Meanwhile, broadband service has become increasingly available to support user access from more areas around the world
Benefits of the SaaS model include:
- Easier administration
- Automatic updates and patch management
- Compatibility: All users will have the same version of software.
- Easier collaboration, for the same reason
- Global accessibility.